We work with entrepreneurs in the cannabis industry to design, engineer and construct facilities that transform ideas into successful, profitable businesses.
Our evolution into the design of cannabis facilities was a natural fit that strongly matches our people first philosophy of promoting health, wellness and sustainability in design. We have completed a number of projects in both retail and growing facilities.
Site Selection & Utilization
We provide comprehensive services to support our client’s property selection:
- Confirmation of appropriateness
- Facility size and site utilization to accommodate present and future growth options
- Site security coordination for fire, police and circulation for support services
Controlled Environment Agriculture
We work with our clients and their grow consultants to:
- Balance capital expense (CapEx) and operational expense (OpEx)
- Develop plans that balance system design with efficient work flow
- Match facility size to business plan and yield expectations
Dispensary Brand Image
We help our clients stand out in a competitive market within the tight framework of DPH regulations with:
- Developing Brand Identity and Retail Image to attract target customers
- Interior design, material selection and flow optimization
- Creation of customer experiences and unique product displays
Cannabis Industry Services:
- Cultivation Facility Planning and Design:
Multi-system approach; spatial coordination of systems with existing or new buildings
- Spatial coordination for multi-system cultivation environments:
Improving flow and functionality of environments through multifunctional coordination of complex systems
- Retail Dispensary Planning and Design: Branded Environments
Designing a dispensary is designing a “retail experience”. In this highly competitive environment, creating a unique “look and feel” can drive clients to frequent one location over another.
- Flow Optimization:
With staff experienced in lean manufacturing and process engineering, we help clients streamline their cultivation processes and design facilities which support them.
- Proprietary, Industry-Specific Stage Gate Process:
We work with clients from site selection through systems commissioning, providing transparency throughout the design and construction process.
- Site Selection:
Integrating our clients business goals with the right size facilities to meet financial projections
- Coordination of Vendor Services and Systems; We Work With Your Grower
Our familiarity with different grow methodologies and the latest products, systems and technologies currently on the market can help our clients meet their ‘grow’ goals.